At https://www.ppproperty.com, we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when you visit our site or communicate with us electronically.
We do update this Policy from time to time.
The Information That We Collect
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you enquire about a property to buy or sell.
- Information is provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with the information you requested from us relating to Real Estate.
2. To meet our contractual agreements with you regarding Real Estate.
3. If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about new properties on the market that suit your requirements or of any interested parties concerning a property that you have listed with us.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Our servers have SSL certificates, so they are as safe as we can make them. We use heavily encrypted password models to keep your data safe.
The transmission of information via the internet is never 100% secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically, and communication of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where necessary, we may disclose your personal information to any group member, including agents and admin staff. We will not give your data to anyone else without your consent.
You may find links to third-party websites on our website. These websites should have their privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of €15, which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you, please get in touch with us at sales at ppproperty.com.