4 Bedroom Property with Garage and Land For Sale
Four bedroom Family home plus independent ruin and garden in a desirable location at the end of the village, allowing for 'privacy without isolation' and countryside views all around.
The property is in the parish of Ferreira do Zezere and approximately 15 minutes drive from either Ferreira do Zezere or Tomar.
The main house has a footprint of 198m2, two floors, ample attic space, and covered verandas at the front and rear.
- Spacious garage with access directly into the kitchen area; there is currently space for one car; the rest is a workshop with workbenches installed. If you wish to remove the workbenches, this space would be a two-car garage.
- Large living/dining room with access to the rear patio and garden; it is air-conditioned.
- Large sitting/dining room with access to the rear patio and 'garden', which is very private; there is also an Air con unit.
- The bedroom, again with access to a terrace, is just opposite the bathroom with a W.C., washbasin, and shower.
- On the first floor, there are three double bedrooms, one of them ensuite.
- Family bathroom.
- Large sitting room with fireplace and air conditioning; there is also access to a balcony with steps to the rear patio/garden.
- The front entrance and patio lead into a hallway on the first floor.
The attic is large with plenty of head height. It could easily make separate accommodations should you wish to operate as a tourism property.
The property has a central heating system with radiators installed throughout with a multi-fuel boiler in an outside area.
The main property & land is all fenced with electric driveway gates, and it is low maintenance and currently well-maintained; at the rear of the garden, the land goes into a forested area offering plenty of shade during the hot summer months.
Next door to the main house, yet separated by fencing and with a completely separate registration Identity, is a semi-ruined stone house with a footprint of 103m2 set within a land plot of just under 1500m2.
This property is a fantastic opportunity for a family home and tourism business, located in a popular area with many river beaches nearby, plus the famous Templar Knight town of Tomar just 15 minutes away.
There is a cafe a short drive away and another cafe and minimarket a short drive or bike ride away.
Coimbra, Portugal's second city, is a 45-minute drive away via the A13.