House located in a quiet village, seven km from the historic Templar city of Tomar in central Portugal.
House located on 2800 m² with fruit trees, exterior repairs completed, garden with lawn, fully fenced.
Access to the property through an automatic double gate with an access ramp to the house is on a high point of the land, where you have a beautiful view of the village and the surrounding fields, allowing great privacy.
The house consists of:
ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- 3 bedrooms (1 suite with two wardrobes + 2 bedrooms with wardrobes)
- 2 WC (1 shower + 1 bath) with towel rails
- Fully equipped kitchen with an oversized larder
- Room with a generous area, where it has a fireplace and accesses to a good-sized balcony
This floor has exotic wood floors, pre-installation of air conditioning, heating with radiators and a video intercom.
IN THE ATTIC
- Large room with good dimensions, where you can make two bedrooms if needed
- 1 WC with shower and towel rail
- Several storage areas
This floor has tiled floors and air conditioning.
Outside there is an unfinished annexe where you have:
- 2 parking spaces
- 35 m² living room/barbecue
- Engine room/storage
- Firewood storage area
The historic city of Tomar is about five minutes, the beach of “Nazaré” is about forty minutes, and the lake of the “Castelo do Bode” dam is about fifteen minutes where you can practice water sports, fishing, and other outdoor activities.
It is also about an hour from Lisbon and the airport.