The house has been completely renovated, now showing excellent living conditions. The interior was converted into a living room / kitchen in open space. Everything was carefully conceived and the spaces were very well defined, inserting all the pieces in the right places, both in the kitchen area and in the living room. We enter the house and immediately feel a sense of well-being and balance, where everything seems to fit perfectly, including the layout of the furniture, and for exemple, the beautiful island, where you can enjoy your meals, in comfort and elegance. All the small details, were thought in order to fit perfectly in the final frame.
Going down a small staircase, we reach the area of the house where the bedroom, the bathroom and a small pantry are located.
The bedroom is spacious and comfortable, very well decorated and in one corner there is a small space, used as an office, protected by a beautiful screen. This room has large glass windows, with a lot of light, and which also allows to have a wide and open view, to the wooded terrain and to the magnificent landscape, which extends in the west direction, thus being able to enjoy magnificent sunsets , in an intimate and pleasant environment.
The practical improvements made to the house after the renovation were as follows;
- Electricity throughout the house reformed
- New water heater
- Construction of septic tank
- All windows and PVC door / window with double glazing
- Exotic wood on main door
- Insulation of the roof and walls throughout the house with 10 cm rock wool
- New bathroom and bedroom roof with insulated sandwich panels
- Installation of “blown” ceramic heating in the bedroom and bathroom
- Fireplace with heat recovery in the living room / kitchen area
- All sanitary and hydraulic installations are refurbished throughout the house and garden
- Sliding door from the kitchen area to the sleeping area
- 12m2 covered terrace, 8mm polycarbonate cover.
- False ceiling in the kitchen and velux window.
Outside, in a side area, there is a small barbecue area and at the rear of the house, there is now a new covered terrace, where you can enjoy an excellent meal, for example, or just sit, relax, and enjoy the excellent landscape in front of you.
The property includes a land of about 2,200 m2, where there are several types of trees, especially holm oaks and cork oaks, stunning trees.
This property is located in a very calm and relaxing area, but at the same time very close to the small town of Ansião, where you can even go on foot to make small purchases, for example, enjoying the landscape and the green spaces around it. The historic city of Coimbra is just over 40km away, as well as the city of Leiria. At about 20km there is the city of Pombal, where there is a train station, on the main line that connects Lisbon to Porto.
This is a unique opportunity for those looking for a comfortable, practical and original home in an unexpected area of Portugal.